The ECONOMY heaters provide the premier choice in swaged cartridge heating. With premium materials and tight manufacturing controls, the ECONOMY heater continues to
provide superior heat transfer, uniform temperatures and resistance to oxidation and
corrosion even at high temperatures.
- A superior sawaged cartridge heater for use in applications where high watt densities, high temperatures and long life are required.
- Widely used throughout the industry as a rugged dependable heat source.
- Finest materials used, precision manufacturing methods and close quality comtrol.
- Swaged construction produces a high compacted unit which resists shock and vibration and gives maximum element life through efficient transfer.
- Temperatures up to 1500°F (820°C).
- Five diameters offered as standard.
- Custom manufactured to specification.
- Metric sizes also available
When ordering, specify the following
1. Nominal Diameter - See specifications for assistance
2. Overall Sheath Length - measured in inches or millimeters from end to end heater sheath
3. Voltage - specify
4. Wattage - specify
5. Termination Type - see Termination Selector Guide for assistance
6. Lead Length - specify in inches
7. Special Modifications - specify as required \
Factors for longer heater life
1. Do not exceed recommended
maximum watt density specified
for the heater size
2. The heater sheath must fit properly
into the machined hole. A tight fit is
3. Protect the heater from contaminants such as oil, grease, and vapors.
4. Install adequate Kw to accomplish
work load and make up for heat losses.